IN-STUDIO PORTRAIT SESSION WITH MELISSA ROSIC PHOTOGRAPHY
IN-STUDIO PORTRAIT SESSION – $400 + WV Sales Tax
- Includes 30+ professionally edited images delivered via online gallery with print release. Prints are available for purchase through the online gallery.
- Approximately 1-hour session.
- In-Studio portrait sessions are great for Families, Maternity, Children, Milestones, and Seniors.
- In-Studio sessions can include the use of any of the studio furniture, props, and backdrops. Items are selected during the session prep/styling discussion before the session date.
FOR ALL SESSION OPTIONS…
- A $150 non-refundable retainer payment is due to book your session and to be added to my calendar. The balance payment is then due on the 1st of the month of your session date.
- Payment plans are available upon request. Session fees do not include WV sales tax.
- Print releases are not valid at Walmart/Target or the like.
- Prints are available for purchase via an online gallery. All orders within 30 days after gallery delivery.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR SESSION
- The studio is a bright white space that can be styled in many ways. The white wall is amazing just by itself.
- The studio furniture includes a blue couch, a green couch, and a simple wooden bench, that can be used for seated poses.
- The studio is filled with real plants that can be moved around and included in the setup.
- There are several unique backdrop walls that can be moved in to add some fun color and pattern to the setup.
- Sparkle, Fun in a Box, or Cake Smash options can be added to your In-Studio Session. Please discuss this in advance so I can be prepared prior to the scheduled session.
TIPS FOR STYLING YOUR SESSION
- Try to coordinate outfits without looking overly “matchy.” Avoid wearing the same colors and instead, find a color palette you love and piece together items from the palette that are complementary to one another.
- Add accessories to pump up an uninspiring ensemble. A hat, scarf, and boho necklace can give a lackluster outfit the right amount of punch to provide great pops of color.
- Bright hues in small doses are great. Try to avoid bright neon colors and large brand logos.
- Layers are fantastic for boys and for girls. Add in the layers (jackets, vests, leggings, and tights) and accessories (hats, scarves, neckties or bow ties, and headbands) to give your kids’ outfits that stylized look.
- Please do not hesitate to send me photos of what you have put together. I am happy to provide any guidance on the styling.
- Use of Style & Select services is available for client use. Please inquire.
- You can never go wrong with using neutral colors.